Sunday, December 30, 2007

WE HAD A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

This is the beautiful Christmas Tree that Jeff and Tucker decorated.


He even remembered to decorate the mantle, so that when I came home I could enjoy it.


Tucker already dug into his gum that Santa left in his stocking!


Is it just me or did I get HUGE!!! Don't worry, I am not walking around, this is on one of my bathroom breaks.

You can't have Buffalo without hockey! Now Tucker and Uncle Marc have matching shirts.

It's just a bit chaotic at Uma and Upa's house Christmas morning. But here is Scott, Jessica, Marc, Amelia, One of the Boys (Sorry Jess, is it Henry or Sidney?), and Tucker.


My brother Mason (aka May-Make to Tucker) helps Tucker open my new source of Migraines!

Isn't that just wonderful? Just kidding Mason...we LOVE it!

Baby "Boris" Morris even got a few presents. Check out those adorable socks!

Tucker is all set to make Christmas Cookies next year! I have a matching one.

All in all, Christmas was a huge success. I enjoyed being home for Christmas and enjoyed being with my family. I did manage to sneak out to my MIL's house for Christmas morning and spent the morning in a recliner. I had a blast watching everyone open their presents.
The day after Christmas my family came up from Virginia. They stayed at our house to spend some extra time with us, and to make sure that I didn't over do it. They really had a good time with Tucker, but I have a feeling they are enjoying some peace and quiet back at home.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all! Thank you for all of your love and continued support through the New Year.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is too quiet at home as a matter of fact. We enjoyed every minute we had up there with all 3 of you and miss you so much. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you were home for christmas and the new year. I hope baby morris will let you spend the rest of your pregnancy in the comfort of your own home! Hang in there!

Love,
Jackie
(ICMH)