Start with these ingredients:
Chop fruit and top with 2 tbsp Powdered Sugar and mix well. Place in refrigerator to set.
Grate zest from 1 lime or 1 tsp of Zest, then squeeze the juice of 1 lime or 1 tbsp of lime juice
No comments about the lack of a microplane grater!
This photo is from the Southern Living Website, due to lack of brains to take the photo of the finished product. I have a long way to go to catch up with the Pioneer Woman.
Gluten-Free Free-Form Cheesecake
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 cups fresh raspberries, cut in half
- 4 tablespoons powdered sugar, divided
- 1 1/2 cups ready-to-eat cheesecake filling
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 6 crisp gourmet cookies, crumbled (Jo-Sef GF Vanilla Grahams)
- Garnishes: crisp gourmet cookies, lime slices
1. Stir together strawberries, raspberries and 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar.
2. Stir together cheesecake filling, lime zest, lime juice, and remaining 2 Tbsp. powdered sugar.
3. Spoon cheesecake mixture into 6 (6-oz.) glasses or ramekins. Sprinkle with crumbled cookies. Top with strawberries. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Philadelphia Ready-To-Eat Cheesecake Filling and Jos-Sef Vanilla GF cookies.