Monday, December 17, 2007

I'LL BE HOME FOR CHRISTMAS

Great news everyone. After waiting for 5 long days to see my Dr., he came to see me today. After a brief conversation (and a little persuasion on my part), he decided that I could go home the Sunday before Christmas. How exciting is that. After being here for 5 weeks, I will be able to GO HOME!!!!!! I will be 29 weeks pregnant this Wednesday. I am so ready to go home and just be with my family. Of course I will still be on bed rest, and I will have to continue all medications, but it will all be worth being with Jeff and Tucker. I will be able to watch Tucker open his Christmas presents on Christmas morning. Oh, I could just cry. Please pray that the next week goes smoothly so that he doesn't change his mind. Wish me luck!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AM SURE EXCITEMENT DOESN'T BEGING TO DESCRIBE WHAT YOU ARE FEELING. Love, Mom

Unknown said...

I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU.i WILL CONTINUE TO PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. THE DAY WILL BE HERE BEFORE YOU KNOW IT. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. LOVE JEN GANZ

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Court!!! Im sure you couldn't ask for anything more this Christmas!!! Im so happy for you and will continue to pray for you and your baby!!!! Love ya, Dottie ;)

Kelly Leigh said...

Congratulations- I am so happy for you and your family. I would have to say you truly are an amazing and strong woman. I amdmire and respect everything you have been through. I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that the rest of the week goes fast & smooth for you. Hang in there !!!!

Natalie said...

I am sooo happy to hear the good news!!! We will keep you in our prayers!! I hope that you have an excellent holiday AT HOME!!!

Amanda said...

Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I AM SO, SO VERY HAPPY TO HEAR YOU'LL BE HOME WITH YOUR FAMILY FOR CHRISTMAS! I WILL BE PRAYING MY LITTLE HEART OFF FOR YOU AND THE BABY. HE BETTER BEHAVE SO YOU CAN ENJOY BEING HOME! I WISH YOU THE MERRIEST OF CHRISTMAS'S AND A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!!!
LOVE, JACKIE
(MAMMO TECH ICMH)