Thursday, October 28, 2010

Straight out of camera shots

The heavens must've been smiling down on Tonawanda, NY this morning. The sky was crazy! In every direction you looked the sky was a different color and texture. One side of the sky was black as night, and the other the sun was blaring over the tops of the trees. The effect on the trees was amazing. The leaves looked like they were on fire. The wind was whipping and it threatened of rain...somewhere. But not over our tiny town. The pictures and colors were so gorgeous that I didn't edit a single one. Check out these shots. All of them were taken with in 5 minutes of each other. Look at the difference in color of the sky in each one.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

This is a picture of a bird. I was standing outside taking pictures and this little guy was flying all by himself. He looked like a flying fireball with the sun beating on his wings. I wish I had my other lens on so I could've gotten a closer look.
Photobucket

The clouds were gorgeous in the front of the house

Photobucket

No comments: