Monday, April 28, 2008

ANOTHER WEEK IN THE MORRIS HOUSEHOLD


Tucker and Jeff spent the whole day outside playing football and cleaning out the garage.

And this is how I found Tucker minutes after coming inside. He was wiped out.And this was just too precious. Tucker asked to hold Carter and as soon as I put Carter in Tucker's arms, he started smiling.
And here is Carter on his "blankie" that our lifelong family friend Maureen made for Carter. It is so soft and perfect size for him to carry around when he starts walking.
Nothing new in the Morris household this week. We are just doing a little spring cleaning. Jeff cleaning the garage, and I had the dreaded task of cleaning windows. The boys are filling our days with laughter and love. The weather has been beautiful and we have been outside a lot.


2 comments:

Amanda said...

I haven't seen Carter in 2 weeks and I can't believe how much he has changed! I can't wait to see that huge smile in person!

Anonymous said...

Carter is such a happy baby, just like his big bro! Love, Mom