Thursday, April 10, 2008

SOUTH KOREA MAKES DREAMS COME TRUE!!!!

Change of plan for this weeks blog entry. I was going to share with you my nursery and Tucker's new room pictures. However, our family has received wonderful news that I cannot wait to share with you all.


My SIL Amanda and my BIL Marc have received their referral for their new daughter from South Korea. She is the most beautiful little girl I have ever laid eyes on. Marc and Amanda have had a very long journey to become parents. And all of that time has finally paid off. This is my beautiful new neice....


Poppy Han-Yeong Marrano: Her middle name means "elegant flower"


Poppy was born on May 7, 2007 in South Korea. She weighed in at 5lbs 4oz. She was born on Marc and Amanda's wedding anniversary. She likes rice with tangerine squeezed in it and apple in her formula. She is coming home to us in 4 months. The whole family waits in suspense to meet our newest family member. We welcome her with open arms to America and our family.


No comments: