Wednesday, January 16, 2008

WHERE'S DADDY?



This is what we do after dinner to pass our time! One of Tucker's favorite things to do.

Also, thanks to Oprah and Cold Stone Creamery, I have found a temporary cure for Living Room Psychosis (an actual disease in this house). Yesterday Oprah had on the Founders of Cold Stone Creamery and boy did I want some ice cream. So my wonderful hubby called me today from Cold Stone and asked what I wanted. I decided on my own concoction of Chocolate Ice Cream, Strawberries, Brownie Bites, and
Marshmallow Fluff. You might not think that sounds good, but OMG I could not wipe the smile off of my face for an hour. This was the best ice cream I have had in a long time. Anything to make me happy these days is worth it. So run to your local Cold Stone and try it out.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

OH MY GOD!!!!! That video clip is adorable!!!!!! Thanks for putting a smile on my face! So cute! And now I want ice cream :)!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

He is the cutest boy on the planet Earth (this is totally an objective statement from his Nana)

Anonymous said...

That was so funny! It made me laugh out loud :-)

Sarah Noonan said...

Hi Courtney...Just wanted to let you knoe that I'm still thinking about you and praying for you. Your children, all of them, must be the luckiest in the world to have such a dedicated Mom. God bless you and your beautiful family!!