Monday, August 24, 2009

TUCKER GRADUATED!

I can't believe that 2 years have flown by since Tucker started the Oral Def Program. He has made leaps and bounds since he first got on that school bus at the age of 3. When he started school he was still using a lot of jargon and non-sense words. By the age of 4 he was able to make whole sentences. Now at the age of 5 you would never even know that he is hearing impaired. I owe it all to his school and his wonderful teachers.

Sorry for the wait for pictures from the graduation and I warn you that they were taken with my point and shoot. I tried my best to find my Nikon before we left, but I had hidden it from the Stanley Steamer guys last week. I guess I hid it a little too well...Jeff did find it that afternoon in the buffet. What? I know!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


For some unknown reason my videos wont load today. So I will try again tomorrow!


1 comment:

Natalie said...

CONGRATULATIONS TUCKER!!!