Tuesday, August 18, 2009

1-2-3 STRIKES YOUR OUT

I know it has been awhile since I posted on here. I started a new job 2 weeks ago and it is running me ragged! So I am going to have to blog between cleaning, working, playing, and following The NieNie Dialogs.

This past weekend we took Tucker to his first baseball game with his new friend Gavin. We had excellent seats. Even still, baseball can only hold a 4 and 5 year old's attention but for so long.

Before the game started, Tucker's Tae Kwon Do School performed. It was amazing. There had to be 200 kids and teens out on the field. Tucker was enthralled and I think Gavin will be signing up for Tae Kwon Do really soon.

Here are the boys and their Gieco Lizard Fan
Photobucket

This is the competition team lined up preparing for some really cool fighting
Photobucket

Check out all of those kids
Photobucket

This guy is a maniac! He has too many competition awards to count
Photobucket

Tucker getting his very first autograph-Thanks Buster T. Bison!
Photobucket
Photobucket

And when they had enough, we went to spend some time walking around the diamond and came upon a wheel to spin for a prize. You know they loved that!
Photobucket


That's it for this week. A few prayer requests for you this week. Please continue to pray for my Grandma who is now at a rehab facility to rebuild her strength. Also, please pray for the family of Travis who is Nate and Dar's friend who was in a horrible traffic accident. Prayer is a wonderful thing! God Bless!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I am a huge follower of the The NieNie Dialogs too!! I will keep your family and friends in our nightly prayers!!! The game looks like a blast!