Thursday, July 2, 2009

WELL I WAS WRONG

As it turns out I am a pro at packing. I didn't even use my usual spreadsheet lists for each member of the family and check the box when an item is packed. I have done this a few times you know. I started packing 2 days ago and all I had to do today was run a few errands, have lunch with Jeff, clean the house, and finish up some last minute packing. So I found a few minutes to off load the pictures on my point and shoot camera from the last week. I didn't use the Nikon because I left it at home and the point and shoot is always in the diaper bag (we mustn't miss a thing you know). So the quality of pictures aren't as good as usual, but they are just as cute!

Tucker found some rollerblades in the garage and felt the need to try it out. Who would've thought he's a natural!!! And he loves it!!!

Photobucket

Last week my friend Gretchen and I took the kids strawberry picking. This is
the only picture of Larry and Tucker because 20 minutes after we got there
the sky opened up and it poured.

Photobucket

Jeff and I took the boys for a walk this past weekend at the park.
It was a beautiful day for a walk...but Tucker just wanted to
HANG around.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The park was a bit crowded, we were unaware that it was

Photobucket

Oh look! Mom does exist!

Photobucket

Later that night we had a little fire in the backyard for Tucker.
It was his first Marshmallow Roasting experience.

Photobucket

They were so yummy!

Photobucket

He even invited his new friend Sarah over for marshmallows. But
it wasn't long before they came down from their
sugar high.

Photobucket


Hope to keep you updated on vacation. If not...see ya in a week!!!


1 comment:

Natalie said...

I love the last picture! Soooo adorable!