Friday, July 17, 2009

JUST A FEW...

Here are a few samples of photos that I took of the boys during our "Rivah" Photo Shoot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

This one is obviously not of the boys, but how could I have passed
this shot of the sun shining through the Drumheller's flag.
(side note to those who actually read the captions: The Drumheller's
are the family that live in the front cottage. It is their flag.)
Photobucket

2 comments:

Amanda said...

These pics are great! My faves are the first one and the one where they are both walking into the water. And I love the flag pic, but what is a drumheller's flag?

Natalie said...

I love the pic of the boys standing next to each other on the beach walking in to the water. They are so handsome :) I am with Amanda, what is a drumheller's flag?