Friday, November 28, 2008

THANKSGIVING WITH THE MORRIS'

What a wonderful Thanksgiving. We have so much to be thankful for this year. We are truly blessed to have what we do. We have a great family, great boys, and we have each other.

This year we went over to my in-laws for dinner, and it was so good! I chronicled the evening for you in pictures...

Tucker thought it would be a good idea to help me clean the spoon, after all who is going to clean off all of the chocolate if he didn't?
The aftermath...
Daddy and Carter are comfy cozy before dinner.

Tucker was on a roll last night. He pretended he was a cat, and my MIL put down a bowl of water for the kitty. Ridiculous!
What do you mean my brother is drinking out of a bowl on the floor?
Aunt Amanda and Carter staying warm by the fire.
Mommy and Carter pose for a pic.
I told you he was on a roll...here he is performing for Uma, Amanda, and Margaret.
Even Daddy and Carter stopped to watch.
Carter eating his first Thanksgiving dinner.
This is the only way I could eat dessert in peace.
Carter is taking over Tuckers stool at the coffee table.
Tucker doesn't mind. He just made a Christmas Chain Garland. He did it all by himself!
All in all, a very good Thanksgiving. I am still full! And the boys were both in bed by 7:00! Can you believe it. I was asleep by 8:00. LOL!

No comments: