Sunday, November 9, 2008

ALL IN ONE DAY!

This past Friday was a very big day for Mr. Carter-Man. Two of his bottom teeth broke through his gums, he learned how to sit up from a crawl position, he stood up in his crib for the first time, and he pulled himself up to the coffee table for the first time. My little man accomplished so much in one day. He was so incredibly proud of himself. I wish I could pause time to have him slow down a bit, but I don't think that is how it works. He are the pics of him standing up in his crib for the first time. I put him down for a nap and all I heard were grunts coming from his room. I thought he was trying to poop. I was wrong, and I caught him in the act...
"I should be sleeping, but I know I can do it this time!"
"Look at me Mom!"
"I did it!!!" How adorable is his smile? He was so proud of himself!
He got so good so fast, within minutes he was scooting around the edge.


Don't worry, I quickly lowered his crib mattress down to the lowest setting. Now he just sits in his crib and plays, stands up, sits again, etc... It keeps him busy for a while. Unfortunately he thinks that it is fun in the middle of the night. And it's cute until he is too tired to remember how to sit down again, and stands there screaming.

Tonight is our annual trip to the Hurd Orchard to indulge in a Thanksgiving Harvest Tasting. It is a wonderful fully functioning farm with beautiful decorations and very tasty food. I will let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, C-man you look so pleased with yourself. You will be walking and getting all over the place before we know it. Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

Too cute. And I love your nursery. It is great!