Sunday, December 13, 2009

O' CHRISTMAS TREE O' CHRISTMAS TREE!

So we have finally finished decorating for Christmas. The stockings are up, the candles in the windows, and tonight we decorated the Christmas Tree.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

This is Parker and Grace's ornament that was given to us at one of our Christmas Memorials. I couldn't have come up with any better saying if I tried.
Photobucket

Our tree!
Photobucket

Can you guess whats coming?
Photobucket

Jeff surprised me and dug out my Dad's old train. He has been working on it for a couple of weeks. So we set it up under the tree last night. Here are a couple of shots.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Tucker loved decorating his own tree in his room.
Photobucket


1 comment:

Natalie said...

I can't believe how big Tucker is getting!!! Your tree looks great!