Tuesday, February 26, 2008

OUR FIRST WEEK HOME

Tucker loves his little brother so much!














Mommy and Carter at his first Dr.s appointment.














Bath time...Rub a dub dub!














Carter loves playing on the floor. He stays awake for at least an hour.














I must say that bringing home your second baby is much different than bringing home your first. That fear of "What do we do?" is gone and we are able to relax and enjoy our 2 boys. Now if I could just wake up enough in the middle of the night to catch the continuous pee stream that causes me to change his clothes twice a night! You would think that I would remember to cover that thing. Carter is one week old now and everyone keeps asking how we are doing. It's simple...we are doing FANTASTIC!!! Carter sleeps for 2.5 - 3 hours at a time and sometimes I have to wake him up to feed him. He had 2 Dr.s appointments this week to check on his weight and to follow up on breastfeeding (which is a joy beyond belief). Carter is gaining weight and his jaundice is gone. We are all doing so well and are so happy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The two cutest kids in the whole world (statement made by one proud Nana) Love, Mom

Kelly Leigh said...

They are both adorable and I can not tell you how excited and happy I am for you. I am sure Tucker will be a great big brother. Enjoy these memories-

Natalie said...

I am so happy to hear that all is going well!! And a breastfed baby that sleeps 2.5 to 3 hours this early - I'm jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He really is beautiful and I am truly happy for you - YOU DESERVE IT!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so glad to hear that you are doing well. What a cutie. I am also so glad for you!