Tuesday, October 4, 2011

RIVAH 2011 Part 2

Part 2 consists of my favorite pics from the week. Edited and all. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.


But...before we get too serious. This is my wonderfully goofy family!


Us with GG, Poppy, and Nana (Nah-Nah), not to be confused with Nana (Naan-ah)

I love my Bro
Best pic of July 4th fireworks. Well I think so.





The endangered Osprey thrives at the Rivah! Just don't go near their nests. They get cranky.
Tessa found a boyfriend. His name was Hank.



There he is!!! MY FAVORITE MAN EVER!!!!! My POPPY!!! Isn't he handsome?
David even got him out and driving the boat. He hasn't done that in awhile.
Oh Rosie....

Who knew boxers like water so much?

More to come. I'm sick right now. So I am going to take a nap and finish up this afternoon. xoxo




No comments: