Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Do you mean to tell me.....

Do you mean to tell me I haven't blogged since how long??? No spring or summer pics. No vacation to share? What in the world? Well, we have been busy. And my SIL Amanda inspired me to photo dump on my blog, so you can see what we've been up to in the last 6 months.

We took the boys strawberry picking with Marc, Amanda, and Poppy. Despite all of their efforts, we did manage to save some strawberries from the kids mouths to take home.






How about a little silly string to brighten your day? Thank God its washable is all I have to say.




We took the boys fishing with Marc and Poppy. Just a quick little afternoon at Ellicott Creek. It was really fun until I saw a snake!!!!!



Now that you have a glimpse of some things that we've done. HOW ABOUT VACATION???? Up next I swear.









No comments: