Monday, March 7, 2011

The cutest little terror there was....Tessa!


I think I forgot what having a puppy is like. Well, I was quickly reminded that it is much like having a newborn baby. No sleep, toys everywhere that she really doesn't play with, trips to the vet, accidents in the house, oh...and the relentless barking that goes on all day and night. We are crate training her like most other dogs in the family and it is going, well, semi-okay. We have all used this The Art of Raising a Puppy: By the Newskete Monks. The truly are amazing and in tune with animals. You just have to have the heart to stomach the rigorous training schedule and the will power to leave the dog in her crate when she wines and cries. NOT EASY FOLKS!!!!
She is super hard to snap a picture of due to her quickness and unwillingness to sit still for longer than 3 seconds. But I'm trying.

I have also acquired a new photo editing program that has eaten up all of my time. I absolutely love it!!!!! So here is a cute pic of our girl. You've seen this one before, but I just touched it up a bit.






No comments: