Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Whole Lot Change Going On

We have been very busy lately. We have been slowly but surely finishing our living room. The house is looking great with all of our "projects" finally getting finished.

Jeff and Bob working hard to finish the bookshelves.
Photobucket

The almost finished product. All we need now is some cupboard doors.
Photobucket

Now for the wall above the couch. What on earth do you put on a huge empty space?
Photobucket

Well, here's pieces of it...
Photobucket


Photobucket

Even amidst the hard work Jeff finds time to goof off
Photobucket

I even got in on the action
Photobucket

Here is a taste of the finished product, but I will post a finished pic later...
Photobucket

Can you even imagine what is going on here?
Photobucket

You will wish you didn't! Meet Ang the Avatar: The Last Airbender
Photobucket

He can't wait to go to school tomorrow and show all of his friends. I did this against my better judgement. But...you gotta let kids be kids sometimes!!!
Photobucket

And one of my sleeping angel, because there cannot be a post without my C-Man in it!
Photobucket




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Courtney! The wall looks great! I have a question for you, was your fireplace from floor to ceiling? We are redoing a fireplace and I want it to look just like yours!! Any helpful tips would be great!!

Sarah Ehret:)