Thursday, March 6, 2008

NOT BABY RELATED, BUT HILARIOUS

My brother Mason is quite possibly the funniest guy I know. He is again this year entering in his High School Male Beauty Contest--Mr. HHS. Last year he did (are you ready for this?) Ribbon Dancing. He wore spandex for goodness sake. Well we were all wondering how he was going to top that routine. Well...he might have done it. The contest is on Friday so I do not have his video yet. But here is a sample of someone else doing it. I watched this and I almost peed my pants I was laughing for the entire 6 minutes. Please watch the whole thing. Your cheeks will be sore from laughing so hard.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you...The Evolution of Dance!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Your brother sounds hysterical! I love that clip of the Evolution of Dance. Now I HAVE to see your brother doing it!!!!!!!!