Tuesday, June 16, 2009

OUR FUN FILLED WEEKEND!

Jeff had a Golf Tournament all day Saturday. It was a beautiful day and I wanted to do some really fun stuff with the boys. We started the morning off at the Farmer's Market visiting Auntie Trish at the Sweet Beginnings Bakery Tent and got a cookie for Tucker. Then it was time for Tae Kwon Do. Tucker really is getting good. And luckily it was a small class today and I could take some pictures. Then we were going to meet up with Trish at the Allentown Art Festival, but I decided that 20,000 people versus me and my boys wasn't such a great idea. Maybe if I had Jeff to navigate the crowd, I just couldn't do it. Anyway, we did go to the zoo instead. What a great idea! I was super nervous that it was going to be packed. As a rule I do not go to the zoo on a weekend. Its just not that enjoyable when you can't see any animals due to the herd of people shuffling around with strollers. But, to my amazement it was dead. Everyone was at the Allentown Art Festival. It was like when we go super early in the morning during the week. You almost feel as if the zoo is closed and you have it all to yourself.

Master Chong's World Class Tae Kwon Do-Little Tiger's Class

Photobucket


Tucker bowing to a classmate

Photobucket

We can't visit the zoo without riding the train

Photobucket

The boys enjoyed looking at the animals together. I didn't even bring a
stroller so Carter could feel like a big boy like his brother.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

There is a Dinosaur dig section of the zoo. Carter was so excited. It was the world's
largest sandbox!

Photobucket

Did I mention that every time we go to the zoo we have to ride the
Merry-Go-Round too?

Photobucket

Carter's first pony ride! He isn't to sure about this...he did warm up
and even smiled once.

Photobucket

The next day the weather continued to be gorgeous. We broke out the
Slip-&-Slide and had a great day outside.

Photobucket

To Tucker this was the coolest thing since sliced bread.

Photobucket

Boy are these two just alike or what? Next time I will just hook up the hose
and let 'em drink straight from the source.

Photobucket

After our fun filled day outside, it was off to Melynda's 3rd Birthday Party.
Happy Birthday Melynda!!! Thanks for having us over Matt and Jen!

No comments: